(TV) CC Music Notes for flashlight

This is from the Collector's Choice Exclusives webpage for "Flashlight":

With Television re-formed and touring to ecstatic reviews, **the deluxe
reissue of the two Television albums imminent**, and the very positive
critical and commercial reaction given to our reissue of bandleader Tom
Verlaine's first solo album, we figured the time was right for another
release from one of the very few guitar heroes left in rock and roll.

Okay, Phillip, did you give them that April Fool website address?