Re: (TV) The Proof !

--- Andy Ferguson <afne04343@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> I have spoken to our Warners rep today and have seen with my own eyes the
> release schedule which features both MM and Adventure in remastered and
> expanded form ( probably pretty reasoanbly priced as well ) , although no
> mention of the Live album yet .
> I have the rep onto it digging to see if he can uncover any details .

Great news Andy!

The live album is being released through Rhino Handmade, Rhino's "collector's
label" (www.rhinohandmade.com) so it might not show up in standard release
schedules. Rhino Handmade discs are not sold in stores, normally (except
perhaps the Doors stuff on their "Bright Midnight" subsidiary label).

--Philip