Re: (TV) Fwd: reissues clarification

This is twice in a week that you've made my day, Ty. Thanks for the good news.

I agree that it definitely moots the "review copies" concept... how many people
won't bother to upgrade based on a poor review they read? then again, it's not
a bad way to prevent (or deter) pre-release piracy via CD-R or MP3.

--Philip