(TV) From my lastest Rhino Handmade newsletter

Great news! This probably helps our chances of further releases "from the
vaults"!

New Season Of "Television"

In a week of frenzied sales, Rhino Handmade's recent release of Television's
Live At The Old Waldorf, San Francisco, 6/29/1978 has become the label's
fastest seller EVER! With expanded and remastered reissues of the band's
classic Marquee Moon and Adventure albums and recent reunion performances,
interest in this seminal alternative outfit is high. If you've been thinking
about picking up this never-before-released live set from the group's '70s
heyday, don't hesitate - like all Rhino Handmade limited editions, once
Television has been sold out, there won't be any "reruns."