(TV) RFTT / TV reissues

Hi.  First time poster, I think.  :-)  Anyway....

RFTT: Another site to check for tour dates is Billions, their booking
agency.  Direct link: http://www.billions.com/artists/rocket/index.html

TV: The reissues are actually selling okay down in my neck of the woods
(halfway between D.C. and Richmond, VA).  No major rushes but I did have
to wait for a second shipment of MM discs.  Much like another poster, the
clerk looked at me and wanted to know how I know about such groups.
(Unlike you old-timers*, however, this whippersnapper's only 23 and got
into TV after the D.C. show last March.  Had been meaning to check them
out for years, though.)

Waldorf: I'm on backorder too and ordered on Sept. 24 to boot.  *sigh*  Oh
well.

T'is all.  Just wanted to chime in a few things.

---
* = Said with the utmost affinity, I swear!  ;-)