(TV) NME / Virgin

Speaking of the promotion the reissues have gotten , Virgin ( the retailer )
have run a half page colour advert in todays NME as their 'Virgin Recommends'
selection for the week .

Its impressive really that they're getting so much coverage . Maybe it may
bring them to a new audience . I 'wonder' how many younger people have read
about Marquee Moon in Best Album and Top 100 Ever lists and wondered what all
the fuss was about without actually getting the record ?

Well thanks to pre-orders from MMers and a few others , both MM and Adv made
it onto the Reflex Top 10 album chart this week :-)

I would have out them there even if they hadn't got enough sales ! :-) Chart
rigging still goes on you know :-)

Cheers
Andy

http://www.thecheesemakers.co.uk