(TV) At last

I finally made the purchases of the reissues ( have abstained from the Waldorf
for now ) and am currently grooving to them .

You may think this is mad , as I run a record shop , and have only just got
them . Truth is , I played em both on day of release in the shop but when
you're working you cannot really hear stuff properly , and when its something
as important as this , then you wanna do it proper , like !

After one listen each I'm more impressed by the remastering of the original
tracks than the bonus tracks and still have no idea why Adventure is viewed as
such a folly . OK , its not MM but its not that far off .

Major reviews appear in this months Mojo UK which I'll scan and do something
with . Wheres the best place to put them , as I know the list doesn't get
attachments ?

Theres a great photo of Tom as well and a very short interview with Richard .

Cheers
Andy

http://www.thecheesemakers.co.uk
The more you ignore me , the closer I get , you're wasting your time !
http://www.reflexcd.co.uk