Re: (TV) Richard's comments on the reissues

In message <20031106051838.8512.qmail@web20703.mail.yahoo.com>, Philip
P. Obbard <pobbard@yahoo.com> writes
>However, even though the track appears
>on the MARQUEE MOON reissue, the liner notes state that the unfinished
>track actually dates from the ADVENTURE sessions. If this is true, then
>Richard's story must apply to a different recording session for "O Mi
>Amore", because Andy Johns didn't engineer ADVENTURE.
>
>Right? Or am I missing something?

I'd say Richard's story has the ring of being accurate, in which case
the liner notes are wrong. As Marquee Moon was more a collection from
the stage act, it would seem to make sense that the band tried to record
O Mi Amore at the same time as other live favourites. But, as far as I
know, the band was happy with the liner notes. Hmm... I'll see if I can
find out.