(TV) Thanks and a Q

Thanks to all of you for the Sharrock talk- it made me break out my vinyl of Guitar and Seize the Rainbow and wrap my ears around them for the first time in too long.

My question is this: why, on the Just the Facts site, are the 1974 Television demos called the "mis-named Eno demos"?

Television with Bryan Eno was my first ever boot, and I never doubted he was there- you can hear him talk and sing bg vocals on a cut, even. So why "mis-named"?

Thanks,

Brian