Re: (TV) It's Television Christmas Fun Time! Attention Keith

And if Leo is stumped by three questions, I might as well give up... But it
is fun.
--JoeT

> I have finally "completed" your great crossword puzzle, but there are
three of your questions that have me totally stumped after 2 hours.

> Question: The way you have your Puzzle process on its web site/page
set-up, it appears a person can NOT  send/enter the contest unless every one
of the answers is correctly filled-in.  Is this so?  And if so, what if no
one on List can get ALL the puzzle questions correctly completed?

> I assume there's no way to send/enter my completed puzzle answers with
three incorrect answers?

> Should I try sending my (all but three) answers via your alternative
mentioned method, i.e., without the puzzle grid?