Re: (TV) The Amazon Knee-Jerk Contrarian Game

At 10:08 AM -0400 7/14/04, Dennis D wrote:
I couldn't find the Television "reviews" . Where abouts on this page are the
MM comments?

Oh, they're not on that site at all--that's just an example of the concept. To see the TV reviews, go to Amazon, do the normal product search, click on the view all comments link, and re-sort to show lowest first. Or just click on these, where I've done all that for you already (and tinyurled them for ease of emailing):

The old MM CD: http://tinyurl.com/3rtzj
The MM reissue: http://tinyurl.com/5ntmh

The rest of the canon doesn't seem to attract the howling misconceptions MM does, perhaps because MM attracts all the attention, and those who don't get it don't go any further.

Adventure tends to get only positive reviews. Similar with the '92 album, with some disappointment here and there. The Blow-Up fares well also, and the negative reviewer here even revisits his comments: http://tinyurl.com/6wcpl

Blank Generation has attracted a few of the clueless: http://tinyurl.com/66ko8

And there's a nice, clueful review of Tom's first solo album by a certain pobbard.
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/