Re: (TV) Putting a Temporary Cap on One's Talent / RE: Playingwith Patti in the Dark

Robin:
> i recall an anecdote, from a written piece, regarding
> a rehearsal with patti and her band and tom.  they
> were doing "r&r n" -- tom was taking off with it --
> and patti and lenny shut him down, patti saying, "this
> is punk! not psychedelic!  lenny knows -- he wrote
> it."

Now THAT's funny.  Seems like Lenny more than anyone would scoff at the line between "punk" and "psychedelic".  What was his compilation of proto-punk called... Originial Artyfacts from the... something something Era; it escapes me right now.

All these guys are like gods unto me, but for some reason it amuses me to no end to think about them getting all snitty in rehearsals like any other half-ass band...

-Rex