Re: (TV) Putting a Temporary Cap on One's Talent / RE: Playingwith Patti in the Dark

I think Bush is a moron.  That aside, since it's
irrelevant ti this point, since I doubt any of us are
privy to the intelligence they had on mr. Peace Train,
I suggest everyone reserve judgment.  That said, I
would not be shocked if this turned out to be a crock.