Re: (TV) Tasteless T-shirts

In message <000f01c4a4c8$315decb0$0100a8c0@loverestsnest>, kiek schouten <kiekschouten@chello.nl> writes
Back in the late 70's I bought a MM t-shirt, which was of such quality that my girlfriend still wears it, though it now shows some wear and tear. It is a white t-shirt, with and black and blue print on it................. She now just told me that you can see through it, I LOVE IT

Ah, "That old white t-shirt, you can see right through it... right, right through it... I guess that's why you like it so much..."