Still Confused / RE: (TV) Where Did the Vanity Fair Boot Come Fro m?.

Cliff,

Thanks for setting me straight on The Miller's Tale and Heylin's input.

But now I'm really confused by what you said about the "Vanity Fair" bootleg (aka "the b-sides" aka "the Bascombe Sessions" "the 1986 London Sessions" aka "the Lost Album" ).  Do you mean you are the person for the "No Deposit, No Return" boot (which is quite different from the "Vanity Fair ' boot)? See below.

Vanity Fair - The 1986 London Sessions (boot):
Sixteen Tulips / Caveman/Flashlight / Anna / The Scientist Writes A Letter (Paris Version) / Call Me The / Circling / Smoother Than Jones / Vanity Fair / One Time At Sundown (The London 1986 Version) / Marquee Moon (Live)

No Deposit, No Return (boot):
Cry Mercy / Say A Prayer / A Town Called Walker / Bomb / The Funniest Thing / Annie's Telling Me
(Described as from the "original Flashlight LP", although the tracks seems to be identical to the ones released on Flash Light There is a suggestion here that the Flash Light album exists in a previous, unreleased form/mix but as far as I know there is no evidence for this and these 6 tracks certainly offer no proof to the contrary.)  Plus:
Caveman/Flashlight / Smoother Than Jones / Circling / Vanity Fair / Let Go The Mansion (instrumental) / One Time St Sundown (London '86) / Marquee Moon (live '87) / Dissolve/Reveal (instrumental)

Leo