Re: (TV) OT: Never Over / Top 40

--- Leo Casey <LeoCasey@comcast.net> wrote:
> Tonight in NYC proved one thing:  it's never over until it's over.
>
> It's almost enough to think Television will have a top-40 hit on
> their next album.

Yesssss! As someone who is, at best, a nominal Red Sox fan (I'm from
Boston, but hardly ever follow professional sports) it is a great day
to be a Red Sox fan living in New York City.

And before you point out that this post is off-topic, I'd like to
point out that Red Sox manager John Henry looks a little like Patti
Smith: http://tinyurl.com/4dkgt

--Phil

P.S. I was thinking about this last night: During the second US
Presidential debate, John Kerry mentioned both Christopher Reeve and
the Red Sox while answering questions. A few days later, Reeve died
unexpectedly. So I figured this was a bad omen for the Red Sox. But
perhaps the Sox were already considered "dead" and Kerry's mention
was like a reverse-evil eye???