Re: (TV) Television article/interview

Awesome! Thanks for putting this up Keith. Interesting to see so many
"controversial" issues put to Verlaine.

Yes, someday maybe, we'll get the Arista demos - but I wouldn't hold
your breath. The Rhino reissues were an obvious opportunity...
although maybe Rhino Handmade would be interested in a "Complete
Demos"-type collection, given the success of LIVE AT THE OLD WALDORF?

--Phil