Re: (TV) Flash Light -- Cover -- Drums & Schwartzberg

In message <002601c4cd62$3be578c0$968290d4@joeslaptop>, Joe Thornton <joe.thornton@gmx.net> writes
I have copied the relevant paragraphs below. Since it's written in, apparently, Fall 1986, it poses some intriguing questions. Is Schwartzberg talking about Flash Light or Cover? I'm hoping some of you can enlighten me. Maybe this has come up on the list before, but I haven't gone through all the archives...

I'd say it must be Flash Light - Cover came out in '84