(TV) OT: I-Pods: I Don't Get Compensated For Posting This

MUSIC IN THE ROUND
	Author: MICHAEL PRAGER Date: 11/18/2004
	Page: 2 Section: Life At Home
EXTRAS / AUDIO
The iPod has drawn so much notice for how easy it is to stuff one's entire
music
collection into it that attention on getting it out has been slower to come.

But its listening options are growing rapidly beyond the earbuds that come
with
your purchase. One of them is the JBL Onstage, a neat little design that won
Best of Show award at MacWorld this summer in Boston. It's only 7 inches in
diameter, but in addition to playing your iPod on its four little speakers,
it can
charge it and synchronize with your computer. At only 1 pound, it's also
made
for traveling. Widely available at electronics and Apple stores at a
suggested retail
price of $200.