(TV) FFKT- (OT)

Hi folks,

I know that some of you are fans of the group French Frith Kaiser Thompson.  Did they ever release a live album?  I have a seemingly soundboard tape of their Berkeley, CA show on March 18, 1987. This has long been a favorite boot of mine, and if transferred to CD, it would not fit on 1 CD.  Does anyone have this on CD already? If so, could you please contact me off list? I'm considering transferring it just for my own pleasure if it is not readily available elsewhere.

Thanks,

Brian