RE: (TV) What does Marquee Moon "mean"?

>Only one person seems to know:

Actually there are two (maybe just one as this myeh_man character
seems a trifle  incoherent to me).  A MM Lister 3 years ago posted
the most succinct and eloquent analysis (Was it Brian Young?).  I'd
post it again, but I'm the poor bastard, who no longer has useable
access to the Search command on the MM List Archives.

It also was something to do with crossroads (and mentioned Robert Johnson).

	Leo

PS:  I'd classify Television as *rock* music for intelligent
people--cerebral rock!
TV: "The point of it all is some kind of expression."

PPS: Marquee Moon [Elektra, 1977]
" The lyrics, which are in a demotic-philosophical mode
('I was listening/listening to the rain/I was hearing/hearing something
else'),
would carry this record alone; so would the guitar playing, ...
... The lyrics on Marquee Moon were shot through with visionary
surprises that never let up..."
Robert Christgau
(Lou Reed on Robert Christgau: "What a moron!
Studying rock and roll. I can't believe it!")