Re: (TV) The (extended) ending of 'Five Miles of You'

 in the video from 1984 that i saw ,he plays ,of all
things ,a roland synth guitar trough a roland jazz
chorus 120 ,and he got them sounding like a strat
trough a bassman or a twin ... he was endorsed by
roland at the time ,other than that  , i know he plays
strats ,teles ,and gibson archtops ,old amps and
echoplexes ...