Re: (TV) New Television release!

No, the hidden anagram that explains why Tom finally got around to making this record is the quaintly worded "I Fall Poor." (Or is the real meaning of the record hidden in "Floor Pail," "Poor Flail," "Polo Flair," "I Proof All," or [my favorite], "Afro Oil LP"?)

But it's not really a Television record. It's billed instead as being by "Mr. Elevation."

- Jesse Hochstadt (does hatch jests)

Nope, it's an anagram for Polar Foil, describing the tinfoil hat Tom
uses to communicate with UFO's: owing to the vagaries of the Earth's
magnetic field the South Pole is the only place where the reception is
truly clear.  So that's where Tom is most of the time, and the reason
for how long this record took to write and record.

- -Rex