Re: (TV) OT -- Keith will be pleased

He could start by not charging $162 a ticket to see U2 in concert....

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Thornton <joe.thornton@gmx.net>
Sent: Apr 7, 2005 8:01 AM
To: TV list <tv@obbard.com>
Subject: (TV) OT -- Keith will be pleased

Looks like Bono won't have time for music any more...

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2005/0407/bono.html
   Bono launches anti-poverty campaign

   Bono was joined in the US yesterday by Brad Pitt and
   'In America' star Djimon Hounsou at the launch of new
   public service TV announcements for a campaign to fight
   poverty and AIDS.

   ... Bono told reporters: "I'm going to spend the rest of
   my life on this, I'm going to make that kind of extreme
   poverty history."

--JoeT
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.