(TV) RL on the Radio 17th April

Hi all,

According to http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/shows/mint/ (which is the homepage
for Marc Riley's Mint radio show), Richard Lloyd will be "this week's
MINTERVIEW". The show airs on Sundays from 22:00 - 00:00 in the UK,
and will probably be available for seven days or so after the broadcast
via the BBC's Listen Again.

NB I've never listened to this show, so I've no idea what a 'minterview'
is, or how it might differ from a normal interview!

Other content for this show is:

"The HOLY GRAIL looks at collectables associated with the mighty Neil Young
FROM OUT OF NOWHERE comes some highly prized library music by the Cool.
THE LABEL SPOTLIGHT falls on the mould breaking hip hop of Def Jam Records.
All this plus the usual Mission Impossible and the Minternet Chart."

all the best,
--
 Michael J. Cross    Visit http://www.mjckeh.demon.co.uk for
 BSFA Magazine Index, Hull SF Group, J Cipollina & M Kurihara Discographies