Re: (TV) third album-

If you download Apple's iTunes ( http://www.apple.com ) you get a boat load of great internet radio stations from public to commercial to great ones like  Dr Yo that play way weird avant garde, new wave, psych  ect... iTunes comes in Windows and Mac OS flavors.

Re. 3rd album, I love that record espcially 1880 or so..., call Mr lee, and No glamour for willi. Don't understand why it was not more acclaimed...
- Russ