Re: (TV) third album

At 8:55 PM +0100 4/15/05, Keith Allison wrote:
"the disappointment is not that they didn't make "Marquee Moon" again (what would have been the point?) but that they didn't magic up its equivalent for the 90s. And yes, of course that's too much to ask for, but I couldn't help wanting it anyway."

While I'm now talking 2000s era TV and not the third album, I'd say that the mournful, gorgeous desolation of "The Sea" hits a lot of buttons in me similar to the ones "MM" hits. I can only hope they'll give it the recording it deserves. If they record again, of course.
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/