(TV) Camporee Update

I think we all have to be respectful that the Gang o Four (Tom, Richard,
Billy and Fred) are all entitled to private lives with their families.  So I
will dispense with as many particulars as I can.

I took the troop to the Camporee over the weekend.  There was one scout who
was wearing a Television tee shirt under his open scout shirt.  Turns out he
was from a troop in Inwood and he looked like maybe, could be...

So I went and talked to him.

Do you know Richard Lloyd?

He's my father.

I thought so, with the tee shirt and the troop in Inwood.

Now maybe I'm stalking him, with too much information.  So, he asks...

How did you know I live in Inwood?

Do you go to ____________ school?

Yes.

So you know my daughter, Olivia Simpson?

Yes.

Anyway, tell your father that the Television newsgroup wishes him all the
best and that Robin Dunn wants them to come to Austin.

So he smiles, thinks it's kind of cool that his father's kinda famous.

I leave, respectful to the boundaries that adults are supposed to keep at
scout camps.

Scott, NYC