Re: (TV) Camporee Update

--- Jay <piazzasanmarco@yahoo.com> wrote:
> funy thing is when i spoke with richard after the RFTT
> show in Atlanta in late 2003, he had no idea what the
> hell i was talking about when i mentioned the list or
> the famous Obbard name

Hahaha... not so famous. I talked to him after the June 2003 RFTT
show, and his only comment about the online world is that "sometimes
you guys know what I am going to be doing before I do."

Now, since we're on this topic... haven't you guys figured this out
yet? Keith Allison is actually Richard Lloyd's alias. Leo Casey is
Tom Verlaine. Greg Grant is Wayne/Jayne County. Come on guys, it's
been pretty obvious...

--Phil