Re: (TV) Hilly's Grand Opening Pre-1974?

Before CBGB's openned the bar was called Hilly's. I remember meeting Hilly
with deerfrance on our way to a show at a club on Bleeker St. Before
Television played CB's the guy who does the music on my spoken word stuff
had a band called Squeeze that played there, so technically Television was
not the first band to play CBGBs. Mark said Hilly would back up his
statement, but the legend says Television was first and facts seldom get in
the way of the legend.

> I'm a little confused.
> I assume this CBGB's advertisement was for the grand opening under the
> ownership of Hilly K., and this opening was several years before
Television