Re: (TV) What a guy!

In message <20050419175724.83032.qmail@web54304.mail.yahoo.com>, robin dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com> writes
ah, another report mentioned the new pope was also a hitler youth. but he "daringly" deserted the german forces...in 1945.

sigh,

Well, I think being in the Hitler Youth was mandatory. However, some people did resist...

What's it matter, really? I mean, there are only a billion people anxious for this guy to tell them how they should live their lives. Anyway, if he gets too out of line then Bush and his buddies can just invade the Vatican and teach them what freedom and democracy's really about..