(TV) OT: Country Joe Macdonald

Saw the legendary Country Joe Macdonald last night in Silverton, Or. Country Joe and his original lineup from his first album are touring again and if he comes near your town, go see him. He's just as great as ever and at nearly 60, looked like he could play all night - nearly did for three hours with just three short breaks. Heard "Death Sound" , The Fish Cheer and rag, his anti-whaling song, and some newer songs - all very anti-Bush, or as he called him: "The Fucking Commander in Chief". Good to know that he still hasn't compromised his politics even with much shorter hair. Here's his web site:
http://www.countryjoe.com/
I was a little bit of a fan and got my copy of Electric Music for the Mind and Body signed by the man !
-Russ