From: Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) OT, but maybe amusing if you have nothing else to do...
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 21:53:27 +0100

You have just crash landed on a remote desert island. No one else has survived. As if by magic, a genie appears, and says "Hey, I can't do much for you, but I can get you 5 CD's" and something to play them on. Alternatively, if he's a really cool genie, he says "I can get you 5 LPs and a turntable etc." These will be the only music you can hear for the rest of your life. Which 5 would you choose? Remember only 5.