(TV) OT, but maybe amusing if you have nothing else to do: Not Too Lat e

1) Marquee Moon, Television (re-mastered 2003)

2) Tom Verlaine, The Ritz, NYC, June 4, 1982

3) "1969: The Velvet Underground Live"  [Dallas Texas] (Volumes I and II,
Polydor/Mercury)

4) Kind of Blue, Miles Davis (re-mastered/speed-corrected)
5) cd:  Debussy's "Quartet in G Minor, Op. 10", and Ravel's "Quartet in F
Major"
6) Eternally, Branford Marsalis [yeah, I know that six, but I get special
dispensation because of its title, and I'm an x-Catholic]

	Leo  (who has joined the 21st century and learned how to decode
SHN/FLAC files)