Re: (TV) OT: Reunions

I saw a great film lastnight, directed by my friend Don Letts. Its called
Punk Attitude and has great footage and interviews with all sorts of people
involved in punk rock. They cover all aspects of punk from all different
scenes. Including the English, LA, DC, NYC, SF scenes. It is being shown as
part of the Tribeca Film Fest, then Don takes it to the West Coast for
showings in LA.
It will be shown on the Independent Film Channel on July 9th. Definitely
worth seeing.
I'm going to see the Dolls on Thursday also.