Re: She missed One / RE: (TV) (OT) Patio Smith's Meltdown

Russ wrote:
Why didn't she invite my favorite band, Television, to participate in this soiree ? Tom and Patti, they've got history together,right? The band, they're all on speaking terms are they not ? What gives Patti ?

Maybe there's a chance that Yoko Ono would have Jimmy Rip with her -- I believe he recorded with her in the past. And Jay Dee Daugherty should be there, and if Patti really wants to recreate Horses, she'll ask Tom along. That would be most of the Tom Verlaine Band in the one place... if not Television.

--JoeT