(TV) Re: my CBGB'S rant

Can't / won't pay your rent? close em' down. I have no  sympathy and I've
played CB's many many times but I just don't  have that kind of sympathy inside
me. Same with Tonic but they're in a different  kind of pinch, one that's a
little more understandable but still if you can't  afford where you're at ya
gotta move on. My wife and I would have liked to  stay in Hoboken but the million
dollar condos didn't fit our Chevrolet  pocketbook. It's like the people that
build homes right on the ocean and when  the hurricane hits they boo hoo hoo
that someone (the taxpayers) need to send  relief.

If I don't pay my mortgage I'd get the boot too.

Note to Hilly.....pay your bills on time.

Chris