Re: (TV) List archives

On Wed, 11 May 2005 15:07:08 +0100
"Howard Webb" <howard@howardwebb.com> wrote:
> The archive works fine for me. I'm surprised it doesn't work for you Leo,
> this is html at its most basic.

So far, according to all I've seen, this error should be an all-or-nothing
thing.  I have had 2 users now say they have this issue.  I've added a flag
to the search page to give more information if the error occurs, but since
the page always works for me, I can't test it.

> Isn't the previous incarnation of the list archived anywhere?

The old archive programs aren't available on the new server.  (One
program in particular went from open to closed source, meaning I'd have
had to pay to keep the old, slower search functions around.)  All the
messages, dating back to 12/99, are archived, just not accessible to
a few people.

I'm trying to find what that handful has in common.