RE: (TV) Unlikely Verlaine mention

> Is this real? I know you went to Van Der Graaf last week, did they
> slip you some drugs? Plant celebrating Verlaine in the Radio Times?

Why not? I was sitting at a table next to Plant & his friends at Tom's gig
at the Town & Country Club in 1987. He was also at the same venue
for Television's 1992 show. He's definitely a fan. I also like what he
does a lot.

"Marc Bolan 1947-1977 A Chronology" by Cliff McLenehan
New revised paperback edition available from:
To post: Mail tv@obbard.com