(TV) Gang of Four at Irving

Saw both nights.  Good not great.  I guess my benchmark will always be the
first time I ever saw a concert was their first tour in the states back in
'79 at Irving.  So that was nice.

1st night there were several camera operators with HD video and security was
noticebly tight.  I figured (correctly) that they were preparing it for
posterity and that both nights would be identical.  So I didn't tape the
second night.

Identical sets.  Same clothes from the first night, look for a seamlessly
edited DVD headed your way soon.

1st night, really wanted to be blown away by Anthrax -- wasn't.

2nd night, a little more Gangy and the crowd was way more into it.  Anthrax
significantly better.  Maybe two songs from Songs of the Free.  The bulk
from Entertainment.  Two from yellow ep and two from Solid Gold.

All told, maybe a total time of 65 mins.

Scott, NYC