Re: Ant: Re: (TV) Foxhole vid

I think you are going to love it too ! It's certainly the most amazing rock performance video I've seen in a long time. Great close ups of Tom on the fretboard, during solos, for gods sake ! Hear the way those strings are being bent - You can actually *see* the vibrato coming off those strings. Makes me want to get a Jazz Master all the more so.
- Russ