Re: (TV) VU--say it all at once--jay pontrelli is the best. you are welcome...

In message <003901c5e788$b1179b50$f47c1942@concierge>, bunny pad <campreverb@gmail.com> writes
and he just seems an ass quite basically. good point on the interviews too, i'm still trying to get over reading an interview with Damien Jurado-whose music I love