RE: (TV) Beer, Blue Velvet and Websites - warning! On topic content

I love "Blue Velvet," one of the first DVDs I bought.  I remember seeing it
during it's theatrical run in NYC, and people actually WALKED OUT - and
those New Yorkers usually don't walk out on anything they've paid money for.
On the on topic tip, y'all, I was in Barnes & Noble today and found an
English guitar magazine called "Guitar and Bass."  The March issue has the
entirety of "Marquee Moon" transcribed in music and tab.  So if you missed
out on the "Total Guitar" transcription all those years ago, here's another
chance.