Re: (TV) Qs / Film Career: Is There a 'Mistake' in Sun Review?

In message <0351E411702FA84A966DD30E5519124B0255EBD8@vntmail03.volpe.dot.gov>, "Casey, Leo J" <Leo.J.Casey@Volpe.dot.gov> writes
Questions: RE: the 2 new cds:  Both of my copies cost $11.88,
is that a good price?

Dunno - Andy was selling them for, I think, #8, which is a damn good price over here.

Also both of my copies have "Made In Canada" written on them--anyone else besides our Canadian Listers got that on theirs?

They've all got that, as far as I know.

My copy of 'Around' had a cellophane sticker on it that said "Instrumentals Volume II", are we suppose to interpret that as referring to 'Warm and Cool as Vol. I?

Yep, must be.

I realize that this might be asking a lot (or maybe be too quantitative, but Keith (and others) who have weighed-in on 'Songs And Other Things", what letter grade would you give this cd (or if you prefer--on scale of 1 to 10, '10' being heavenly, what would you give it).

7 and a half
(but only in relation to other Verlaine records - compare to most things I'd give it 9 and a half)

I've just realised that this is the only new Verlaine-related album release that I haven't bought on vinyl when it was released. Sad.