(TV) Re: TV Digest V2 #11

Hi Joe,

Like a lot of us, I took this list for granted until the digest trouble
started up.  Then I realized that there's an actual Guinness-drinking human
being working to provide this great service to us.  So thanks a lot for
keeping this mailing list operating!  You'll get no complaints from me!

-Fred

P.S. I detest Yahoo groups.  The interface is terrible.  Searching and/or
looking through their archives is a huge PITA.  (Though I've never tried to
go through these archives, so perhaps I spoke too soon...)