Re: (TV) oddly enough...

On 5/2/06, Jay <piazzasanmarco@yahoo.com> wrote:

> there have been more posts lately about the list's
> diarreah than the new verlaine cds

This absolutely kills me, but I have absolutely no "entertainment" budget
right now.  Like, none.  And from the minute I knew these records were going
to be released, I thought that they would be my first and only record
purchases in a few years.  But it is not to be, so I'll have to wait and
enjoy the reviews vicariously for a while.

I'm also a little cheesed off not to be able to buy the new Neil Young
record, but there you go.  At least free snippets of all these records
surface here and there.  Meanwhile I just gotta hope these stay in print
until fortune smiles on my broke ass again.