Re: (TV) The best American band from the '60s?

>But then for me The Magic Band was the best American band from the '60s

  Yeah! Right on - (clear) spot, Keith

  I never liked Art Lee/Love much, until hearing the Sun City Girls do a stomping cover of 'Alone Again Or' - one of those moments where you know you've heard the song but don't know what it is, only that you're happy to hear it again with fresh ears.