From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com]
On Behalf Of Cliff McLenehan
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 2:29 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) Self-promotion Tom Verlaine show today

Forgot to mention this earlier - doing my radio show today - 14.00 CET
and 13.00 UK time. A Tom Verlaine special - nothing you haven't heard
before, but if you fancy listening to me droning on in my hay-fever
affected voice, listen in  on www.radiostudent107.cz

Cliff

P.s. West Ham for the cup!

"Marc Bolan 1947-1977 A Chronology" by Cliff McLenehan
New revised paperback edition available from:
www.helterskelterbooks.com