(TV) O/T : rare WILD CARNATION show this Friday 5/19/06 in NJ

Come see Wild Carnation make a mess of things at this very very RARE appearance in New Jersey.
Wild Carnation as some of you may know consists of Brenda Sauter (ex the Feelies, Speed the Plough, Yung Wu, The Trypes), Rich Barnes (ex-Speed the Plough), Anne Hopkins and me Chris O'Donovan (ex Speed the Plough, JOSS).
Day: This Friday May 19th  8:00 PM
Location:
Mcleans Rest. & Lounge @ Best Western The Inn at Ramsey
1315 Rt. 17 South
Ramsey NJ
Maybe I'll see you at the show. It'll be messy and fun !