Not To Worry / Diccreet / RE: (TV) "Threw me in a room without walls"

> With another lister, and probably meet deerfrance
>there, Leo, don't deluge her with questions if you
>meet her, please!!!!! :)

Dennis,

Although I may sometimes come across as nut on
the List, in-person I'm rationale and
discreet--and I think you know that from my
previous visits to the restaurant or seeing
you at shows.

I have always bent over backwards to not ask
you questions about any member of the band.
(Only real exception was I once asked
you the general question of, "Do you
think the band knows how good they really
are?").

So as regards Deerfrance, I'm not going to
ask her any questions (never mind deluge
her).  Don't worry.  Besides I already
know more facts about Tom than
Tom himself :>)  .

And thanks for the Gershwin hotel tip.